Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to blog

Havent been blogging for almost 3mths plus and most of the time update in FB. Guess all of us are either busy with work or family, recently something came into my mind and realise we got to set good examples to our next generation. So I made a "brave decision" in my 30yrs of life, that I can proudly say I AM NOT A SELFISH PERSON and am PROUD of my religion.
Since we are in the twenty centuries, we should not think in this manner as in parents should live with their sons only. Quoting an example, if I am not working, I will offer my parents to live with me so that I can take gd care of them. A big "SIGH". Whatever it is, God lead me to make this decision and I know he will guide me along, create wonderful things for me everyday. Though I am weak but I know I have faith in him and his power will flow in me to give me strength, wisdom, grace to handle all sorts of suitations. God I thank you, in jesus name, Amen.

No comments: