Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swimming ? or Playing with water ?


Recently took Isaac to Jurong East swimming complex.. Intention was to let him get close contact with water in the pool, but water was too cold for him that day and he is only interested in playing with ... (I think that is a hole with water splashing out of the sides of the pool)
He enjoy himself, and will make an attempt to bring him twice a month to the pool.

Apart from going to swimming pool, I made a 'brave' act to bring Isaac to Mac by taking a bus. 'brave' act ? cause Isaac is a hyperactive boy which means two adults have to bring him out instead of one. That day, dar went muar, so if I need to burn Isaac's energy, I have to bring him out cause staying at home will not burn much .. lol.... :) Therefore I took him to Mac, gave him bits of hotcakes (he loves) :) and in the afternoon, I took him to jurong point again.. lol :) and he slept two hrs in the later noon.. I guess, is better to bring kids out to burn their energy and we parents can relax too ...

1 comment:

The Seah Family said...

I totally agree, I rather burn their energy with activities n outings, than to spend 1 hour trying to coax them to sleep. When their energy is burned, and in the process, new things are learned, they will sleep once their heads hit the pillow. =0